Monday, October 19, 2009

Old-Fashioned Pure Religion

Here it is...the Good Lord willing, another Multitude Monday.

No need to look far, as I am surrounded by great gifts and an abundance of blessings with no apparent end in sight.

#106) This week officially begins an event called Loveloud09. My family and I were blessed to take part in this local community activity last year. I say 'officially' because the message of Loveloud '08 continued long after the 3 day event ended last October.

For my family, Loveloud has become a favorite new word in our vocabulary. We just love to Love Loud!


Take a look, here's why



LOVELOUD 2009 from Dallas White on Vimeo.



This year (due to plans made before LoveLoud 09 was scheduled), we discovered we would not be able to take part in the official event.

All who know me will attest to how sad this has made me.

Despite the fact that it took me a solid week to recover last year, I could hardly wait to go at it again in 2009. Glutten for pain I am!

Want to hear something really neat?

This would be #107)

Some of my precious family in the faith have let me know they will be Lovin a little Louder for me...in my absence this year. I know these folks well and they will do a far better job than I ever have at being the hands and feet of Jesus this week to those need.

They will indeed do it BIG and Loud!

So for all my FBCW peeps, thank you for setting such an amazing example. With whole hearted love, through what you DO and not by what you say alone.

"Don't fool yourself into thinking that you are a listener when you are anything but, letting the Word go in one ear and out the other. Act on what you hear! Those who hear and don't act are like those who glance in the mirror, walk away, and two minutes later have no idea what they look like. " James 1: 22-24

I love you guys! You will be in my prayers this entire week. I'm looking forward to hearing how God blesses as you Love Loud this October weekend!

Soooo this cool Monday in Georgia, I find myself gushing with gratitude for gifts more abundant than this wretched gal would ever deserve.



#108) Cold snaps that turn a Hotlanta fall into something more like my hometown back in Missouri.

#109) Sunday's at church with my family and friends. I missed being there yesterday...savored the message online...even still...not the same.

Makes me all the more grateful for the privilege.


and blessing of...

#110 ) Old-Fashioned Pure Religion

Would that each week began so well!


1 comment:

Leah Adams said...

Hi Tammy,

Sounds like Love Loud is an awesome thing.

I love the Multitude Monday idea. I fail so often to be thankful for all the blessings He has given me.

Have a great day.

Leah