Monday, May 26, 2008

Found!!


Found! This was suppose to go out Monday, May 26th, 2008. Auto save draft... Now I know.


Wow, what an amazing day! The weather is incredible, sunny, breezy and 82 degrees. We've slept in late, picked up a few books at the bookstore, followed by a cup Joe at Starbucks, planted some 'Veggi Tales' seeds (something unsettling about that one...planting a Larry the cumber...planning to eat the same??), enjoyed the delight my granddaughter had in dancing, singing and screaming while playing in the sprinkler and now... munching on fresh salsa and low-fat chipotle lime chips while my best guy and the same grand child work at grill'in up some steaks, hot dogs and corn on the cob while I relax on the screen porch blogging about my rich and blessed life. Oh Lord, You are so good!



Oh may we not take for granted those who willing sacrificed so much so that we could have such a day as this! For those families who personally understand the significance of this day in a way I can not...oh Lord be with them, bless them all.

No comments: