Monday, July 20, 2009

Waking in the Darkness of Early Morning

holy experience


Thanks to Ann of Holy Experience I'm encouraged to continue listing the many things this Georgia gal is grateful for.


101. The smell...I said smell of freshly laundered bedding, oh what I have been missing all these years!

102. A weekends cool respite in the middle of a Hot-lanta summer

103. The chorus of Cicadas echoing from the creek, their songs reminding me of Joel 2:25 . I am in awe.
104. Waking in the darkness of early morning at the gentle prompting of my Heavenly Father,
for this and so much more, I am grateful.

How about you. what are you grateful for this day?

1 comment:

Maria said...

Good morning!
I wandered here from Ann's site...
A smile is on my face ... I just now posted my gratitudes and included a photo of my sheets (preparing for the weekend company that left yesterday) on the clothesline!
I took the photo planning a post on line-drying clothes.
...and here is your photo of line-drying clothes!

I love the blessings from counting my blessings!
Grace and Joy
~Maria