Angela tagged me and with help from my this sweet man 'o mine who was more than happy to share a few of my little known eccentricities with ya'll.
Such as it is...I give you the following.
7 Random/Weird Facts about me-per Mr. B
- I can smell with an interpreter.
- I talk in my sleep - according to my sweetie...personally have no recollection of this (Jenny - Nancy no squawkin, ya hear?).
- I usually read at minimum 3 books at one time (different themes and styles for different occasions)
- I am a known suspected leech smuggler (my husband is so proud to share)
- I have a small collection of items by St. Louis Artist, Mary Engelbriet. Should the family favor me with a ME gift, my spouse has them all bow and repeat "Hail to the shrine! Hail to the shrine!"
- My grandchildren and other small people seem to enjoy silly songs and rhymes I make up on a whim for them.
- The first music I learned to read and understand was in shape notes and no I was not raised on 'Cold Mountain"
Whew, thank you darlin, I couldn't have done it without you!
Now the seven I am tagging are the following:
1- Pat at Sweet Tea 2-Kate at Stuff and More Stuff 3-Annie at Calling to Deep 4-Kate at The Accidental Traveler 5-Fran at Blessed by Him 6-Angela at Ramsey's Ramblings 7-Lisa at The Preachers Wife
The instructions are above, I can hardly wait to hear back from ya'll.